Monday, December 28, 2009

DIY IKEA-Pet Bed For Your Furry Tailed G. Costanza



No, that's not a George Costanza inspired hide-away bed for a small statured (and neurotic) person up above. It's the IKEA-hack creation of IAmStylish.com's Tiffany, who with the help of her husband, crafted a dog bed for their two adorable dachshunds (photos of the two below) using two Expedit desks, a Bastis Flack pet bed reupholstered with the Inger fabric to create one inviting napping space for the pups...



"It is basically two tables stuck together. Do not ask me about how it was assembled as I don't go anywhere near power tools, actually any kind of tools. J handled that part. I however, took the ugly dog bed (which was covered in black and white spots) and covered it with the fabric. I then took one of their favorite blankets and sewed the fabric on top so that underneath is their favorite plushy furry fabric that they can snuggle under. I found a little pillow in our closet and sewed up a pillow case just for a laugh. I like that it makes it look like a human bed. "

Check out Tiffany's pet project in full at her site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment